Bold and Gutsy Leadership with @JohnBaldoni
(Can’t listen to the podcast? Check it out here)
The 2008 financial crisis led to some disappointing leadership stories. But for any downturn there are upsides. John Baldoni, leadership expert, believes one such upside is resilience.
“Those who have steered their companies back to prosperity did it by making tougher, wiser choices and moving forward in hard times. In short, these leaders have “moxie.” And its moxie that takes center stage in my interview with John.
Moxie is an acrostic, focusing on leadership practices essential for leaders in this post-financial crisis era.
- The role character plays in leading in today’s business realities
- The attributes of MOXIE—the bedrock attributes of leadership
- Why “street smarts” is key to successful leadership
- The role of resilience in leading organizations today
- Leader self-awareness and the role it plays in taking action
- What Ben Hogan can teach leaders today
Links to People and Stuff Mentioned in the Interview
Did you like today’s post? If so you’ll love our frequent newsletter! Sign up HERE and receive The ExchangeGain Change Playbook, by Shawn Murphy, as our thanks to you!
Copyright: michaeldb / 123RF Stock Photo